Great book recommendations: Books that Junior Developers should read
Great article with many resources included: How I Became a Software Engineer Without Experience or College Degree
Great article with bite size steps: How to Program
An amazing and free path to learn web development:
How to get your first job:
Preparing for the technical interview:
Here are some resources on coding interview patterns:
- https://www.educative.io/courses/grokking-the-coding-interview (PAID)
Great article on deciding which software ideas are profitable: I can tell you which of your ideas you should pursue
Questions I typically ask
- What is your current process?
- What are the pain points in the current process?
- How would you define an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)? What are the bare minimum of features of an MVP?
- What would be on your wishlist for a product?
- Creating a shared document where the other person can read and write my notes can also be helpful